Our chef selects regional products with an authentic flavour depending on the season.
- Our fresh vegetables and fruit come mainly from local growers.
- The organic eggs come from the Monnat farm, Cerf family, in the commune of Clos du Doubs.
- The poultry comes from the surrounding farms.
- The other meats come mainly from Switzerland, with the exception of the lamb from New Zealand.
- The ice creams come from Corban, a charming little village near Delémont, and are homemade with products from the farm in Les Esserts, Blandine Bart.
- The coffee comes from Cafés du Monde in Courchapoix, Patrick Willemin.
The hotel-restaurant offers 2 terraces with about 30 seats in different configurations so that everyone can find what they are looking for and where one would wish that the summer evenings would never end because it is so pleasant! Visit us for a drink with friends, to discover our artisanal ice creams or to enjoy a good meal.
The professional kitchen has been completely renovated and equipped with modern appliances that meet the requirements of modern cuisine. With this equipment, we aim to offer you light dishes with subtle flavours, prepared with utmost precision.